Updated: 24th October 2018
Information We Collect
At Artists Name Plates we are committed to protecting any information that we collect from you the user. This information can be collected in a variety of ways, including:
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you make an order, personal data is stored by us for later use.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that is provided to use by any other form of communication, which may be useful to us for future reference.
The order form offers an option to save any user details you have put in. You may want to do this if you are a regular customer of ours and want the site to remember your user details (such as postcode) to save you from having to input it in every time you want to order from us. This cookie expires automatically after 365 days. It is important that you only select this option if you are working on a personal computer, not a public one.
We solely use the information that we have collected on you to provide our service. We may send further information, regarding any current or future orders from you, using an address (email or physical) or phone number you have provided.
Storing Your Personal Data
We will take steps to make sure that any personal data collected is dealt with in a secure manner to the best of our ability. We may find it necessary to store and process information collected from you outside of the European Union.
Unfortunately, the sending of information electronically (such as over the internet) is not always secure and such information can be intercepted by a third party. We cannot guarantee the safety of the data that it sent to us electronically.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your information to any third party, unless in the circumstances below:
- Where we are legally required by law.
- To further reduce the risk of fraud.
- To allow us to complete a transaction.